Did you miss the Disruption??? No worries we taped all the presentations – enjoy
The Disruption Recap
Hampton Roads experienced some strong positive disruption by eleven disruptive speakers at its inaugural city event held at M.O.C.A. in Virginia Beach recently. DISRUPT is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower people in the human resources field and much more.
Once in a while an event series is born that shakes things up, it makes you think differently, it leaves you inspired. DisruptHR757 was that event. Eleven owners and leaders from the community delivered powerful 5 minutes presentations in 20 slides, that rotated every 15 seconds. The purpose was to teach something, but make it quick and have a ton of fun. Fun included food, drinks, networking, great raffles and a DJ to dance the evening away.
Enjoy these powerful presenter’s quick videos:
- Elizabeth Veliz – F Word in Corporate America
- Stu Danforth – Winning the War on Talent
- Shelley Smith – Participator vs. Innovator – It’s a Culture Thing
- Cheryl Tan – Smile, You’re on Camera
- Sarah Spradlin – The EQuinox Effect
- Michelle Pippin – The Critical Link Between Productivity and Profit
- Les Dossey – Sluggish to Fired Up
- Amy Riley – The Future of Work Require New HR Leadership
- Courtney Buzzell – May the Millennial Force be with You
- Simon Roberts – Trends in Employee Engagement
- Brent Montella – Do or Die Decisions
The Hampton Roads Disrupt Organizers are Mark Tunstall with ADP, Elizabeth Veliz with Faneuil, and Shelley Smith with Premier Rapport, Inc. Sponsors for kickoff event included ADP, Cornerstone, PenSHRM and Astro Entertainment.
Planning is underway for the second #DisruptHR757. Make sure you save the date for the next #DisruptHR757 November 8, 2017, 5:30 to 8:30 in Virginia Beach, VA. Get your tickets now.
If you are interested in sponsoring or speaking please complete this simple form.