Don’t Invest in Another Training Program or Attend Another Conference Until You Read This
Are you attending conferences hoping to receive the magic answer? The secret sauce, that one thing to fix all your culture problems? You may be excited when you are at the conference, but when you leave and come back to reality, your day to day drama and firefighting comes rushing back in. Well, that’s because you aren’t supported and surrounded daily by like-minded, actionable influencers. Those in the same boat as you, willing to listen, learn and show up different than the day before. Ready to be the one to move forward with a positive force around their company’s culture. The support to show you how to take small strides that make a huge impact. Grabbing the ability to design and curate that culture you want, you desire, and you deserve.
Well, that’s because you aren’t supported and surrounded daily by like-minded, actionable influencers. Those in the same boat as you, willing to listen, learn and show up different than the day before. Ready to be the one to move forward with a positive force around their company’s culture. The support to show you how to take small strides that make a huge impact. Grabbing the ability to design and curate that culture you want, you desire, and you deserve.
- Conferences typically do not offer 1:1 access where the LEADING EXPERT is available to talk with you about YOUR workplace culture, the nuances that make your workplace unique, and the challenges that you are facing. As such, you are faced with interpreting — and then applying — off-the-shelf content to a very nuanced space.
- Live events cannot always provide time-tested experience and real-time topics relevant to your industry. Live events must stay on a schedule, bring in speakers that have “followings” (regardless of their actual experience) and must be planned months in advance.
- Conferences cannot offer ON DEMAND support. They happen and then are gone. The very nature of a live event prohibits it from being there when YOU need support.
- Conferences cannot offer ONGOING community groups, an area to talk, participate in polls, create your own polls, seek advice, collaborate and gather other ideas and problem-solving avenues.
This is why I created the Culture Curators in Conversation Membership allow you to converse daily, if you choose, with a community that is focused on the very things you are; focused on your company culture. The varied culture that impacts every department, affiliate, location, or silo in your organization. It doesn’t matter if you are an individual contributor or entire team joining the membership. You will find resources that include strategy sheets, tips sheets, eBooks, history of webinars, opportunities to jump in on live training, participate in real conversations that provide real solutions. Tap into expert advice from sales, branding, human resources, career coaching, emotional intelligence, back office support, in one location. Plus you get direct access to me personally through online private groups and monthly call-in days.
In your Membership you will receive:
- Receive Time Tested Experience and Success in Business
- Access to successful and seasoned business experts in human resources, emotional intelligence, behavioral and cognitive assessments, sales, branding, career coaching, back office support and more.
- Access to Resources at your fingertip.
- Turnover Calculator created by the founder that aides in business case writing
- Tips sheets for engagement, retention, interviewing, sales cycle and more
- A community full of conversations, questions, answers, ideas, and collaboration
- Two online, always live, private chat groups. Go where your community is Facebook or LinkedIn. Participate in questions and polls or create your own conversation for others to comment.
For More Information
Shelley D. Smith is a best-selling author, consultant, and Founder & CEO of Premier Rapport consulting firm. Her experience over the past 35+ years has earned her a reputation as the Creator of the Culture Inquiry in businesses all along the east coast, and beyond. Her culture approach includes four phases: inquiry, analysis, creations, and curation.
A highly-out after speaker and business culture inquiry consultant, Shelley asks tough questions to hone in on pain points and areas of opportunity for companies to grow. The most recent of her five published books, titled How to Avoid Culture Big Fat Failures (BFF), has rattled and disrupted corporate America in a highly effective manner. Numerous C-Suite executives have tapped Shelley for her sharp insight and professional recommendations to shape the culture they’ve envisioned, increase profitability, decrease employee turnover, and retain top talent.
Companies of all sizes are taking note of Shelley’s ability to put our fires as well as cultivate a company culture which is more fire-resistant moving forward. The Premier Rapport consulting firm delivers authentic, focused, actionable, and measureable results in a timely fashion, with an emphasis on long-term solutions.
Find Shelley’s advice and wisdom in a various publications such as Money Inc., podcasts, DisruptHR events, SHRM events, and culture conferences, as well as her website, PremierRapport.com