The Predictive Index® (PI®) system is the cornerstone of our Behavior Suite which is based on our proven methodology of integrating data, technology, knowledge and expertise. Leverage this suite to gain breakthrough results by analyzing, aligning, and optimizing your individuals, teams and leaders.
Using behavior and skill data, combined with analytics and business expertise, these high-performing companies are finding, placing, and developing their people in roles for which they are most naturally suited to succeed. Research shows that progressive companies are using behavior assessment data to ensure high levels of employee job satisfaction and performance in these 10 key areas:
- Hiring decisions
- Employee motivation
- Job feedback
- Managing conflict
- Team building
- Performance management
- Structural changes
- Employee retention
- Succession planning
The ability to use data-driven, scientifically validated methodologies to evaluate candidates, organize teams, and develop employees gives you unprecedented confidence and accuracy in the selection and development of the individuals you depend on to make your company successful.
The Predictive Index (PI) assessment: for individuals
The Predictive Index behavioral assessment is the foundation of the Predictive Index system, with more than 2 million assessments completed every year. It is a science-based assessment that provides managers with accurate, actionable data quantifying the unique motivating needs and behavioral drives of each employee and potential employee.
Why the PI assessment?
- Quick and Easy to Use: The PI is a practical, quick, and easy-to-use solution for gathering employee insights. The assessment takes approximately 10 minutes to complete, and allows for clients to interpret results on a candidate or employee immediately.
- Based in Science: The Predictive Index is work-related, free of bias, valid and reliable. Designed to help employers comply with their obligations under the EEOC’s Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures
- Broadly Applicable: The PI is used widely across multiple industries, jobs, levels, company sizes, growth trajectories, and business models. It is available online in 68 languages, and is used in more than 140 countries.
- Unlimited Internal Use: The PI is based on an annual investment basis reflecting the client’s size, making it extremely flexible and scalable.
- Self-Sufficient: The Predictive Index system is built on a model of self-sufficiency rather than per click or consultant dependency.