What is GiFT?
- 12-Week Program focused on strategic business growth
- Meet with like-minded business owners & executives who are ready to get focused, learn, share & level up
- Meeting dates and time: Mondays 8:30 am to 9:30 am (Sept 28, Oct 5, Oct 19, Nov 2, Nov 16, Nov 30, Dec 14, Dec 28, Jan 11, Jan 25, Feb 8, Feb 22)
- Starting September 28, 2018 – Ending February 22, 2019
- Location: Stratford University 836 J Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA in the Auditorium
- Shelley Smith: “Helping Professional and Organizations Connect To A More Productive & Profitable Future.”
- Only 20 Seats Available
- 12 Session commitment $20 per session or pay in full in advance one time $199
What does GiFT dive into?
- Customer Segments: knowing who you serve & defining your avatar
- Value Proposition(s): defining & articulating the solution you solve for your customer segments
- Channels: how & where do you deliver to your customers – literal and/or virtual
- Customer Relationships: establishing them & maintaining them
- Revenue Streams: the results from your value propositions successfully offered to your customers & segments
- Key Resources: assets required to offer & deliver what you have described
- Key Activities: ROI Connection & Effectiveness
- Pricing & Costs: Are you pricing your services accurately?
Increase your business & your bottom line, while you learn how to create value and build new business connections. Improve or transform your organization, find Innovative ways of doing business, and receive the GiFT of success!
Welcome to our GiFT workshop!