Kaila Kea specializes in creating content pertaining to career development and employee engagement. Beginning as a student offering advice from Old Dominion University’s Career Management Center to an impassioned career services professional, Kaila has partnered with hundreds of employers and job-seekers.
Her strengths include illuminating important employee concerns, advising employers on best practices in employee engagement and retention, and bridging the gaps between employees and employers.
As a #CultureCuratorInConversation, Kaila encourages constructive dialogue between employers and employees, with the goal of improving the workplace experience for workers at every level. Follow her journey on Instagram and LinkedIn or reach out with questions and business inquiries at CoachedByKaila@gmail.com.
- Career Coaching: Benefits
- Career Coaching: Employer FAQs
- Career Coaching: Employer Checklist/Prepare your Company
- Article: Engage Your Employees
- Article: Mental Health Days
- Article: Work/Life Imbalance
- Employee Tip Sheets: Millennials
- Employee Tip Sheets: Recruitment
- Employee Tip Sheets: Remote Teams
- Employee Tip Sheets: College Job Fairs