Have you ever wondered what it would look like when you begin to win the “war” on your company’s workplace culture? Below are 11 signs plus a bonus. See how you measure up.
11 SIGNS OF WINNING
How many can you check?
- Training and development isn’t an after-thought, it is the strategic thought.
- Your website states the obvious about your company’s culture and your employees say the same thing; others envy who you work ‘with’ not who you work for.
- The reviews on Glassdoor are positive, almost raving about working for you.
- When your organization is talked about, your culture automatically comes up in conversation.
- The word on the street is all about your culture and your employees are your best ‘Public Relations’ team.
- Talk about PR, the executives and teams within your organization are featured in top news stories about the company’s culture, what they do and how they do it.
- The services and products you sell are known to be top-notch, consistently.
- Turnover, what’s that? Open job postings are far and few; you don’t need to place an ad because your team members give you top referrals climbing over one another to work for you.
- Your executives receive recruitment calls almost daily because they are highly sought after.
- Year after year your organization is in the ‘top places to work’.
- Your employee engagement scores are consistently above 75% in all departments, regardless of length in position.
Bonus: Succession planning is on point – you have your constant flow of high potentials and no-one is leaving. They are staying put for more. Candidates are trying to get in, instead of your employees trying to get out.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
My name is Shelley Smith, your culture curator. A company’s culture can make or break the long-term success and overall profitability. Your employees must be aligned with your mission, vision, and values. Their behavioral needs must be congruent with the needs of your culture and motivated to those needs daily. If you would like to know more about this process of inquiry please contact me directly at Shelley@PremierRapport.com or visit me on my websites to learn more www.ShelleyDSmith.com and www.PremierRapport.com. Calling all Culture Curators to join the conversation, for more information about membership, join-me.