In last weeks’ blog, I posed the question and answer between fixing vs. curating. Prior to that, we started a conversation on micro-leading. This week I am inviting you to mark your calendar for March 1, 2018, as the conversation will continue as well as deepen for those choosing to take the challenge, level up workplace environments beyond fixes into curation with long-lasting wins and results to all those committing. Culture Curators membership is an elite conversation with utterly driven owners and executives across the world. The membership will provide you with all you need to curate the company culture you have always envisioned.
If you have a desire to up your workplace culture knowledge, profit, retention, employee engagement, influence, skills, and overall industry impact. I want you to join the conversation with other like-minded focused individuals regardless of industry, title or company size, access to resources, training, discounts, and more around everything workplace culture related.
When you get the invite to become a member, I hope your response is an immediate, “Heck-Yes!”
If you don’t have any company culture areas to improve on, or need additional resources, connections or access to experts then don’t bother joining.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- How to create the workplace culture you always envisioned or wanted to be a part of
- How to discover it, uncover it, create it, curate it and maintain it
- How to stop unnecessary, undesired turnover
- How to create and focus on retention
- How to take control of your day and stop the whirlwind from spinning you out of control
- How to shift $$$$’s spent on turnover into retention and succession planning
THE TRUTH IS…
- Change is hard
- Stopping a runaway negative leader or organization is hard
- Feeling that you have no support is hard
- Fear of job loss for standing your ground is hard and feels real
- Finding your voice is hard, then being heard can feel harder
- Stopping daily fires can be hard (maybe, keep reading)
- The list goes on (but only if you let it)
First thing first, after you join, I will invite you to our two private online groups via Facebook and LinkedIn for ongoing conversations with our entire community.
Next, you will get immediate access to the Turnover and ROI Calculator, a copy of my latest book How to Avoid Culture Big Fat Failures (BFF) and a video library full of resources, webinars and white papers. Each month has a featured call-in day, time to go 1 on 1. Members also receive discounts on the ongoing services of Premier Rapport, Inc.
That’s it. I look forward to talking to you again soon and getting you started with others in this very important (not going away) topic of culture curation. Moving away for a short fix and checking off the box for long-term curation. Long-term increased profit. Long-term retention. Long-term interaction in the workplace culture you want, desire, and deserve on a daily basis.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
My name is Shelley Smith, your culture curator. A company’s culture can make or break the long-term success and overall profitability. Your employees must be aligned with your mission, vision, and values. Their behavioral needs must be congruent with the needs of your culture and motivated to those needs daily. If you would like to know more about this process of inquiry please contact me directly at Shelley@PremierRapport.com or visit me on my websites to learn more www.ShelleyDSmith.com and www.PremierRapport.com. Calling all Culture Curators to join the conversation, for more information about membership, join-me.