7 Reasons Why You Should Create A Culture Playbook?
1. Attract and retain the best talent through shared purpose(s)
2. Unit employees and customers with clear and differentiated values, behaviors and actions
3. Identify the right behaviors and stop the wrong ones
4. Accountability becomes clear, when expectations around with RIGHT looks like is established
5. Create rituals that build belonging for everyone
6. Invoke your culture at every touchpoint
7. Go to market with strong workplace culture philosophies around hiring, selection, onboarding, training, development, and more